What It Means To Become A Partner
ORG invites every individual, organization and group to join us to “Do the RIGHT Ting” and become a partner in the National Integrity Campaign for a year that will spark dialogue and debate about integrity and anti-corruption in The Bahamas. Becoming a Partner means:
Making a piece of this movement your own and acting for a greater nation for all of us.
Pledging to live and operate with integrity,
Spreading the word and sparking dialogue about what it means to create a culture of integrity.
Committing to work with ORG, other partners, or even on your own to create events and spaces that encourage INTEGRITY.
Ways To Partner
Are you a Private Business?
BECOME A SPONSOR of one of our exciting Integrity Events, such as:
- An Integrity themed TEDx which will invite innovative thinkers from all over the country to talk about integrity
- An Integrity Speech/Essay competition for students
- Take our Integrity in Business Pledge
- Encourage your employees to take ORG’s Integrity Pledge
Invite ORG or another partner group to talk to your team about Integrity and Ethics
- Post social media and print ads that let your customers, staff and business partners know that your business holds Integrity as a priority
- Run an internal Integrity Idol or Integrity Ambassadors Programme, recognizing employees of exceptional integrity
- Utilize the resources in our Business Ethics and Integrity Library to asses your business and find tools to uphold Integrity in the workplace.
Are You a Community Organization/Church?
- Take part in the National Integrity Sermon
- Create an Integrity Themed community event such as:
- A spoken word/poetry slam
- An art exhibition or film screening
- A quiz night
- Invite ORG or one of our partners to come and speak to your congregation/ members
Are you a Concerned Citizen?
- Take The Integrity Pledge
- Share and Post about the Integrity Campaign, and Follow ORG Bahamas on Social Media
- Submit a story to ORG’s Integrity Inspirations Campaign which will collect stories of Integrity from everyday citizens and encourage people to vote on the most inspiring tales on social media.
- Create a unique Integrity Themed Event, such as:
- A neighborhood Integrity Motorcade
- An Integrity Steakout
Are you a Government Department/Agency?
- Invite ORG or other partners to have an interactive session on Integrity with your staff
- Hold an Integrity Idol program to reward public servants of exceptional integrity
- Encourage staff to take ORG’s Integrity Pledge
Are You a School/Youth Organization?
- Encourage your students/members to join the Integrity Essay/Speech Competition
- Invite ORG or other partners to have an interactive session on Integrity with your students/members
- Host an Integrity-themed Hackathon, inviting members to compete to create solutions to corruption or other negative behaviour